Monday, April 24, 2006

Monks ReVisited

I think these three guys are checking out the girl on the cell phone


Q: Why did the monks cross the bridge?

A: They were following the guy with the red towel on his head.

2 possible captions for this picture:
" I'm crushing your head...I'm crushing your head"

or

"Crikies mateā€¦this ones a real feisty bugger...Terry get me bigger stick."

(Two TV references there kids...I hope you got both of them!!)



No matter how hard I try, I can't Photoshop that F@#%^%$ Cambodian in the white T-shirt out of this picture.


Why the lame humour with these monk photos you may ask....just introducing my new travel blog...see link on sidebar.






1 Comments:

Blogger Spider Girl said...

Heh, I got both TV references. I am a child of modern media apparently.

And I'm so glad you're starting a travel blog--I like the name. Seems...familiar somehow. :)

9:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home