Saturday, March 25, 2006

Working Away Sucks: Refrain


Got a little hungry after some time in the garden this afternoon...thought I might have a nice snack of peanut butter on something. This is the only something in my house to put peanut butter on. Decided not to.
As a side note...this was formerly (before converting to penecillan) a slice (the end bit) of a loaf of homemade/organic wholewheat or light rye (cant remember and aren't willing to put it to a taste test). Its only been thirteen days, and I had the heat off. Wonderbread would have survived. Wonderbread would survive a thermo-nuclear holocaust. I think I need to go to the store. Now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Spider Girl said...

Apparently nowadays human bodies take far longer to skeletonize after burial than they used to due to all the preservatives modern people consume.

It's like Wonder Bread in the grave.

Personally I'd rather grow mold like your organic bread.

6:37 p.m.  
Blogger Tai said...

I hear Twinkies are rather remarkable as well!
Perhaps you should invest!

10:50 a.m.  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

Ah such wonderful looking bread! Actually, I enjoy looking at molds on food. It arrouses my curiosity and wonder.

4:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home