Friday, October 19, 2007

Did I Really Pay Some Guy $2600 to Shave My Dogs Butt?




Well, of course I didn't. That would be silly after all. But to the untrained eye....it appears that I might of.
My once bounding dog can not even get up on her comfy couch all by herself...she needs a bit of help these days. That's what happens when you have your Cruciate ligament rebuild with synthetic materials. Seriously...she's partly bionic now. The Six Million Dollar Dog so to speak.
It's kind of weird realizing that you now organize your once independent life around your pet. I now sleep downstairs in the spare room because she can't manage the stairs. I now find myself walking her around the backyard on a leash in the middle of the night, pleading with her to go pee. I now find myself without the means to go on an exciting adventure this winter, and even if I could pool together some dough, I would be busy rehabilitating my dogs left hind leg well into January.
She's a trooper though, and it is amusing to take pictures of her half shaven arse.
Long Live the Bean!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Bean is Beautiful from any

angle.Love,Mom

11:56 a.m.  
Blogger Spider Girl said...

There's a reason why dogs and cats have hair...they look REALLY funny without it.

I remember when Pook got her belly shaved when we had her spayed---it was then we discovered our cat was really bright pink with black splots underneath all that fur. She looked bizarre.

And Lestat once had to have his neck shaved---they have itty bitty bald little necks compared to their giant furry heads.

Anyway, I hope Sasha's feeling better. It's too bad about the cost/hassle of it all, but I'm glad you're willing.

7:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home