Sunday, September 24, 2006

Kira's New Toy

When you think of newly weds and toys, your mind probably drifts to images of things purchased out of the back of magazines and shipped in discrete brown paper wrappers. Not so in my house.

The action figure industry has sunk to new lows and given us the entire season 5 cast of Buffy with the notable exception of Buffy herself (yeah, like Sarah Michelle Geller is to serious of an actress for action figures).

Fool for Love Spike here comes complete with a metal pipe for bashing in skulls, beer and hard liquor for drowning his pain, an altar for devil worship, and both head and feet that spin completely around. Hours of entertainment with the patented Kung Fu grip. They also sell Willow and Tara dolls, both separately, and in a limited edition, ready for action, two- pack. The fun just keeps on rolling along.

Why simply watch a load of crap, when you can act it out whilst in the tub.

Seriously, if you want a good Joss Whedon series, try out Firefly (best show ever made). I could play with an Inara/Kaylee two-pack all night.

After posting this originally, Kira wanted me to go on record about a few points:
1. The doll was a very belated birthday gift.
2. It is a joke.
3. She is not obsessed with Spike.
4. She is never thinking of Spike while making love to me.
Just so you’re clear.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*giggle*

1:05 p.m.  
Blogger Spider Girl said...

I'm going to borrow that Firefly series off of Kim. She had good things to say about it too.

However, I will defend to the death my right to enjoy watching Buffy the Vampire slayer crap.

And I'm er, very clear on Kira's intentions concerning Spike. Right.

12:04 p.m.  
Blogger kimber said...

I am currently laughing, very hard, and wondering how I might get my hands on an Oz figurine.

6:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home