Sunday, June 18, 2006

What I Want Most in Life









I spent this Saturday touring really pleasant and beautiful gardens on Denman Island with my mother and sister. I saw many wondrous things, and got a lot of inspiration for my own humble yard. It will take many years, and a lot of elbow grease, but I believe that it can be done. I also had one of those serendipitous moments where you realize what you want most in life. Was it more quality time with my family? Well spending time with them was great, but that's not it. Was it a truly gorgeous yard with majestic flowers? Well, that's one of my goals, but that’s not it either.

What I want most out of life (I discovered) is a large pond full of topless Nymphs. Not a large pond full of sculptures of topless nymphs (which is what provided the inspiration) but an ACTUAL large pond full of REAL topless nymphs. I will be breaking ground on the pond tomorrow, and I'm currently fielding applications for Nymphs. Just put Nymph in the subject line and email a photo of your nymphishness to planteroftrees@shaw.ca. I can't afford to pay much, but I promise lots of attention to your needs. Also required are dry nymphs to stand around shrubs and trees.
Anyway, I was up late quaffing brewskies at my friend Daniels birthday last night, so sit back and enjoy the garden art.

3 Comments:

Blogger adman said...

Hey...I might get accused of nymph exploitation here...but I think it's worth a shot.

7:31 p.m.  
Blogger Tai said...

Nudity and frogs!

(Love the frog shot.)

2:37 p.m.  
Blogger kimber said...

Does the job come with medical and dental? Casual Fridays? Is it unionized?

10:53 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home