Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Notes from the Honeymoon (Vol. I)


This is where I spent the first day of my honeymoon. It's a relatively secluded spot on the Kennedy River. Good for swimming in the heat...but seemingly gaining popularity by the year (even though the road is greatly deteriorating).
It got cloudy today, so we left...just as (quite amazingly and unexpectedly) thirty some odd children from a day camp showed up (good timing really).
I’d write more about the honeymoon...but I don't think they would allow that sort of thing on this site.
I would also post pictures of my wedding, except I have none. My sister has taken care of that Blog. So I’ve decided that any writing to be done this week will be on my much neglected travel blog...see link on sidebar.

2 Comments:

Blogger Spider Girl said...

Happy honey-mooning, brother! :)

7:58 p.m.  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

Looks like a pretty location. Hope you had or are having a wonderful honeymoon.

1:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home