Friday, January 19, 2007

Under the Leaky Roof, With a Broken Furnace, and a New CPU


This album is powered by
BubbleShare
- Add to my blog


Hey everybody...I'm Back.
Its good to be home, but home seems to be conspiring against me.
My roof (or possibly outer wall of addition) has leaked, causing water damage to my kitchen ceiling. My furnace needs to be primed every 4-6 hours or the heat goes out. The motherboard on my computer died while I was away, so I had to get a new computer (albeit it was time to replace the old door-stopper anyway), and Kira's car needs a new ball-joint and some rear breaks. All these fun things are going to end up costing more than my vacation.
On the bright side, I was re-united with my dog (who has put on weight) and I am more tanned than most.
So once I get my computer all customized, and my house back in order, and the car fixed...I will do some serious blogging.

Oh, and dear sister...apparently I look like just about any guy in a hat or who has facial hair, regardless of creed, colour or athletic prowess.


3 Comments:

Blogger Spider Girl said...

You look a little like Che Guevara...could be the hat though. :)

It was good to see you and Kira, brother. I'm a little envious of your trip and I'm actually planning on posting a few pics form your trip on my page.

10:29 p.m.  
Blogger Tai said...

All I know is, I look like Jessica Alba :P

Can't wait to see more of your trip!!

9:20 p.m.  
Anonymous Roofers Bronx said...

Great post, thanks for sharing.

3:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home