Thursday, December 07, 2006

It's A Big World...Paint It Red



create your own visited country map

I'm off to Nicaragua on Tuesday, so I may not be blogging for a spell. I encourage you to check out the above site, and post your own maps of where you've been...it puts your travel experience into perspective, although to be honest, its not very specific for North America...I've only ever been in BC and Alberta (5 minutes in NWT), but I've covered a wide swath of the USA durring my epic Seattle to Miami bus trip. Also, I must confess that I was only in Argentina for visa extension reasons.

Tomorrow I'm of to Tahsis to drop off Sasha to some lovely folk who offered to dog sit while I'm gone.
Merry Christmas

1 Comments:

Blogger Spider Girl said...

Merry Christmas, brother!

7:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home